-Tomamoto's The Kingdom- -Tomamoto's The Kingdom-

Haha

Very crafty and entertaining! Nice job.

FrozenFire responds:

Word Freak Word Freak

Very well done!

I have to disagree with the previous comment. I love this game. It's challenging, fun and very addicting! I couldn't pull myself away from it for at least an hour! The only thing I could recommend is like a save option or save points or something... so you don't have to start at the beginning when you want to play again.

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Nice Work!

This game was well thought out. I enjoyed it. Great job Afro-Ninja on the construction of the game, and KTR for the music!

TW3 - Crimson Snow TW3 - Crimson Snow

It's acceptable. ;)

kelwynshade responds:

YOU'RE ACCEPTABLE!

thanks, laz.

Haru Song Haru Song

This song encompasses what a true artist you are. I've always felt as such as I've followed your music. Your lyrical writing talent is just incredible, your uses of melodies and harmonies aren't always predictable (which is nice) and always dynamic be it soft and gentle or loud and strong. The music captures the emotions just as much as the words do and when a person can due that, it's true musical genius. I'm so glad you've continued to follow your dream. You really are a unique inspiration that we are lacking in this day and age. May you always be blessed.

SHMUP - Ice - Kelwynshade SHMUP - Ice - Kelwynshade